With a party in New York, the New Museum toasts the art world’s rising stars
What: New Museum celebrated young talent last night, honoring artists Cyprien Gaillard and Lynette Yiadom-Boakye at their annual Next Generation party.
When: Wednesday, November 20th
Where: Against the backdrop of Chris Burden’s “Extreme Measures,” guests played and swayed to a special performance by Twin Shadow on the museum’s spacious first floor.
Who: The guests of honor were joined by their peers in art and fashion including Vanessa Traina, Max Snow, Sofia Sanchez Barrenechea, Alexander Wang, Maria Babibakova, Rachel Chandler Guiness, and Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld.
Why: Even the most jaded partygoer knows youth doesn’t last forever and that a night dedicated to celebrating a friend is not to be missed.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionKitten Heels Are the New It Shoe for Fall
- FashionLauren Hutton Returns to the Runway Hand in Hand with Gigi Hadid at Bottega Veneta Spring 2017
- PartiesChanel Celebrates Lily-Rose Depp as the Face of N°5 L’EAU
- PartiesInside Ryan McNamara's Wild "Back to School" Benefit at MoMA PS1