With a party in New York, the New Museum toasts the art world’s rising stars
What: New Museum celebrated young talent last night, honoring artists Cyprien Gaillard and Lynette Yiadom-Boakye at their annual Next Generation party.
When: Wednesday, November 20th
Where: Against the backdrop of Chris Burden’s “Extreme Measures,” guests played and swayed to a special performance by Twin Shadow on the museum’s spacious first floor.
Who: The guests of honor were joined by their peers in art and fashion including Vanessa Traina, Max Snow, Sofia Sanchez Barrenechea, Alexander Wang, Maria Babibakova, Rachel Chandler Guiness, and Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld.
Why: Even the most jaded partygoer knows youth doesn’t last forever and that a night dedicated to celebrating a friend is not to be missed.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleKendall Jenner, Revealed: The 20-Year-Old Model Loves Showing Off Her Body
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- BeautyMeet the Woman Behind Kim Kardashian’s Retinol Serum