With a party in New York, the New Museum toasts the art world’s rising stars
What: New Museum celebrated young talent last night, honoring artists Cyprien Gaillard and Lynette Yiadom-Boakye at their annual Next Generation party.
When: Wednesday, November 20th
Where: Against the backdrop of Chris Burden’s “Extreme Measures,” guests played and swayed to a special performance by Twin Shadow on the museum’s spacious first floor.
Who: The guests of honor were joined by their peers in art and fashion including Vanessa Traina, Max Snow, Sofia Sanchez Barrenechea, Alexander Wang, Maria Babibakova, Rachel Chandler Guiness, and Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld.
Why: Even the most jaded partygoer knows youth doesn’t last forever and that a night dedicated to celebrating a friend is not to be missed.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureOn Kanye West’s “Famous” Video, From the Artist Who Inspired It
- CultureAll the Famous Faces in Kanye West’s “Famous”
- CelebritiesIn Bed with TV’s Hottest Stars: Tom Hiddleston, Sarah Paulson & More
- CelebritiesTim Burton’s New Muse Eva Green Swoops Into the Spotlight
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Kit Harington Auditioned for "Game of Thrones" With a Black Eye