Parties » Dining With The Swiss
Dining With The Swiss
Institute, that is.
What: The Swiss Institute’s Annual Benefit Dinner and Auction.
Where: The Soho headquarters of the non-profit cultural center, which fosters an artistic exchange between Switzerland and the United States, through exhibitions, programs and funding.
When: Tuesday, November 5th
Who: Rachel and Jean-Pierre Lehmann, who were presented with the SI award; Sylvie Fleury, who received the SI artist tribute; Jeff and Justine Koons; Tracey Emin; Richard Phillips; Maria Baibakova; curator Philippe Vergne, and a smattering of emerging artists like Hugh Scott-Douglas and Carissa Rodriguez. Simon de Pury led a rousing live auction.
Why: The Swiss Institute began in 1986 in two living rooms in an Upper West Side townhouse. It now occupies the former Deitch Projects space in Soho, thanks in part to events like this.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"
- FashionFrench Girl Style: Inès de la Fressange’s Guide to All Things Chic
- PartiesKendall and Kylie Jenner Threw a TriBeCa Loft Party
- FashionWhy Hedi Slimane Matters