Parties » In His Shoes
In His Shoes
Feting Luca Guadagnino’s new Ferragamo film
What: The premiere of Ferragamo’s short film Walking Stories, hosted by W’s Editor in Chief Stefano Tonchi.
Where: A screening of the film—as well as pre- and post- cocktails—took place in the basement of the private venue Neuehouse in New York City.
When: Wednesday, November 6th
Who: The film’s star, Wuthering Heights’ Kaya Scodelario, and director, I Am Love’s Luca Guadagnino, were joined by a well-dressed group including models like Jessica Hart, Maryna Linchuk, and Crystal Renn, and art world stars such as Stacy Engman, Lucy Chadwick, and Rachel Chandler Guinness.
Why: Fashion meets film? What more could you ask for.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- BeautyGeneration Athleisure: How 21-Year-Olds Can Stop The Clock, Really
- CultureDaphne Guinness: Always a Strange Bird, Now With Songs
- FashionBrazilian Bombshells Take the Sunniest Selfies
- FashionThe Montauk Moment: The Best Swimsuits of Summer Are Revealing In All the Right Ways
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?