In His Shoes
Feting Luca Guadagnino’s new Ferragamo film
What: The premiere of Ferragamo’s short film Walking Stories, hosted by W’s Editor in Chief Stefano Tonchi.
Where: A screening of the film—as well as pre- and post- cocktails—took place in the basement of the private venue Neuehouse in New York City.
When: Wednesday, November 6th
Who: The film’s star, Wuthering Heights’ Kaya Scodelario, and director, I Am Love’s Luca Guadagnino, were joined by a well-dressed group including models like Jessica Hart, Maryna Linchuk, and Crystal Renn, and art world stars such as Stacy Engman, Lucy Chadwick, and Rachel Chandler Guinness.
Why: Fashion meets film? What more could you ask for.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- PartiesChanel Celebrates Lily-Rose Depp as the Face of N°5 L’EAU
- FashionLondon Fashion Week's Street Style Stars Have an Eye for Details
- PeopleTeyana Taylor Won the Front Row at New York Fashion Week
- FashionLauren Hutton Returns to the Runway Hand in Hand with Gigi Hadid at Bottega Veneta Spring 2017