In His Shoes
Feting Luca Guadagnino’s new Ferragamo film
What: The premiere of Ferragamo’s short film Walking Stories, hosted by W’s Editor in Chief Stefano Tonchi.
Where: A screening of the film—as well as pre- and post- cocktails—took place in the basement of the private venue Neuehouse in New York City.
When: Wednesday, November 6th
Who: The film’s star, Wuthering Heights’ Kaya Scodelario, and director, I Am Love’s Luca Guadagnino, were joined by a well-dressed group including models like Jessica Hart, Maryna Linchuk, and Crystal Renn, and art world stars such as Stacy Engman, Lucy Chadwick, and Rachel Chandler Guinness.
Why: Fashion meets film? What more could you ask for.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureI Am an Immigrant: Fashion's Biggest Names Issue a United Statement
- FashionNew York Fashion Week Is a Masterclass in Staying Chic During a Blizzard
- FashionMeet the 10 Breakout Models of New York Fashion Week
- FashionLottie Moss, Kate Moss' Half Sister, Takes in Her Very First Marc Jacobs Show
- Men'sZhengyang Zhang, Steven Meisel's Latest Discovery, is the Season's Breakout Male Model