In His Shoes
Feting Luca Guadagnino’s new Ferragamo film
What: The premiere of Ferragamo’s short film Walking Stories, hosted by W’s Editor in Chief Stefano Tonchi.
Where: A screening of the film—as well as pre- and post- cocktails—took place in the basement of the private venue Neuehouse in New York City.
When: Wednesday, November 6th
Who: The film’s star, Wuthering Heights’ Kaya Scodelario, and director, I Am Love’s Luca Guadagnino, were joined by a well-dressed group including models like Jessica Hart, Maryna Linchuk, and Crystal Renn, and art world stars such as Stacy Engman, Lucy Chadwick, and Rachel Chandler Guinness.
Why: Fashion meets film? What more could you ask for.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleFrom Kate Moss to Paris Hilton: What 25 Famous Women Wore to Their Birthday Parties
- PeopleEveryone Finally Discovered Eminem's Daughter, Hailie Scott, on Instagram
- FashionExclusive: Rihanna Takes You Backstage At Her Fenty Puma Runway Show
- PeopleObviously, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's Divorce Is Now Picture Perfect
- PeopleAt 23, Dakota Fanning Is Ready to Be More than a Child Star with an "Old Soul"