In His Shoes
Feting Luca Guadagnino’s new Ferragamo film
What: The premiere of Ferragamo’s short film Walking Stories, hosted by W’s Editor in Chief Stefano Tonchi.
Where: A screening of the film—as well as pre- and post- cocktails—took place in the basement of the private venue Neuehouse in New York City.
When: Wednesday, November 6th
Who: The film’s star, Wuthering Heights’ Kaya Scodelario, and director, I Am Love’s Luca Guadagnino, were joined by a well-dressed group including models like Jessica Hart, Maryna Linchuk, and Crystal Renn, and art world stars such as Stacy Engman, Lucy Chadwick, and Rachel Chandler Guinness.
Why: Fashion meets film? What more could you ask for.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureOn Kanye West’s “Famous” Video, From the Artist Who Inspired It
- CultureAll the Famous Faces in Kanye West’s “Famous”
- CelebritiesTim Burton’s New Muse Eva Green Swoops Into the Spotlight
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Kit Harington Auditioned for "Game of Thrones" With a Black Eye
- PartiesFashion Designers Come Out, Loud and Proud, As Grindr Users