In His Shoes
Feting Luca Guadagnino’s new Ferragamo film
What: The premiere of Ferragamo’s short film Walking Stories, hosted by W’s Editor in Chief Stefano Tonchi.
Where: A screening of the film—as well as pre- and post- cocktails—took place in the basement of the private venue Neuehouse in New York City.
When: Wednesday, November 6th
Who: The film’s star, Wuthering Heights’ Kaya Scodelario, and director, I Am Love’s Luca Guadagnino, were joined by a well-dressed group including models like Jessica Hart, Maryna Linchuk, and Crystal Renn, and art world stars such as Stacy Engman, Lucy Chadwick, and Rachel Chandler Guinness.
Why: Fashion meets film? What more could you ask for.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress