Berluti Does Basel
The Italian fashion house threw an A-list party
What: Cocktails hosted by LVMH executive Pietro Beccari celebrating furniture pieces—including a chaise lounge and two mirrors—designed by Maarten Baas for Berluti. Afterwards, Miami power couple Rosa and Carlos de la Cruz threw an intimate dinner at their private museum.
Where: Guests moved from the Berluti store in Miami’s Design District to the de la Cruz collection.
When: December 3rd
Why: To get a head start: Art Basel Miami Beach doesn’t officially start until December 5th, though art world heavyweights get in early.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureOn Kanye West’s “Famous” Video, From the Artist Who Inspired It
- CultureAll the Famous Faces in Kanye West’s “Famous”
- CelebritiesTim Burton’s New Muse Eva Green Swoops Into the Spotlight
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Kit Harington Auditioned for "Game of Thrones" With a Black Eye
- PartiesFashion Designers Come Out, Loud and Proud, As Grindr Users