Berluti Does Basel
The Italian fashion house threw an A-list party
What: Cocktails hosted by LVMH executive Pietro Beccari celebrating furniture pieces—including a chaise lounge and two mirrors—designed by Maarten Baas for Berluti. Afterwards, Miami power couple Rosa and Carlos de la Cruz threw an intimate dinner at their private museum.
Where: Guests moved from the Berluti store in Miami’s Design District to the de la Cruz collection.
When: December 3rd
Why: To get a head start: Art Basel Miami Beach doesn’t officially start until December 5th, though art world heavyweights get in early.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleKendall Jenner, Revealed: The 20-Year-Old Model Loves Showing Off Her Body
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionWhat the Cool Kids of Mexico City Wore to Fashion Week
- BeautyMeet the Woman Behind Kim Kardashian’s Retinol Serum
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups