Berluti Does Basel
The Italian fashion house threw an A-list party
What: Cocktails hosted by LVMH executive Pietro Beccari celebrating furniture pieces—including a chaise lounge and two mirrors—designed by Maarten Baas for Berluti. Afterwards, Miami power couple Rosa and Carlos de la Cruz threw an intimate dinner at their private museum.
Where: Guests moved from the Berluti store in Miami’s Design District to the de la Cruz collection.
When: December 3rd
Why: To get a head start: Art Basel Miami Beach doesn’t officially start until December 5th, though art world heavyweights get in early.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties
- BeautyFrom the '70s to Today: The Evolution of Stevie Nicks' Incredible Rock 'n' Roll Hair