Berluti Does Basel
The Italian fashion house threw an A-list party
What: Cocktails hosted by LVMH executive Pietro Beccari celebrating furniture pieces—including a chaise lounge and two mirrors—designed by Maarten Baas for Berluti. Afterwards, Miami power couple Rosa and Carlos de la Cruz threw an intimate dinner at their private museum.
Where: Guests moved from the Berluti store in Miami’s Design District to the de la Cruz collection.
When: December 3rd
Why: To get a head start: Art Basel Miami Beach doesn’t officially start until December 5th, though art world heavyweights get in early.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesNo Wonder Taylor Swift is Smitten with Tom Hiddleston
- CelebritiesGet to Know Tom Hiddleston, Taylor Swift’s New Boyfriend
- Film & TVAbbey Lee on Neon Demon and Why Modeling Isn’t “Humane”
- FashionThe Story Behind Rihanna’s Sparkly “This Is What You Came For” Jumpsuit
- FashionMaria Grazia Chiuri’s Best Looks From Her Time at Valentino