Berluti Does Basel
The Italian fashion house threw an A-list party
What: Cocktails hosted by LVMH executive Pietro Beccari celebrating furniture pieces—including a chaise lounge and two mirrors—designed by Maarten Baas for Berluti. Afterwards, Miami power couple Rosa and Carlos de la Cruz threw an intimate dinner at their private museum.
Where: Guests moved from the Berluti store in Miami’s Design District to the de la Cruz collection.
When: December 3rd
Why: To get a head start: Art Basel Miami Beach doesn’t officially start until December 5th, though art world heavyweights get in early.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- People10 Things You Should Know About Bronte Blampied, Justin Bieber's New Girlfriend
- CultureFrom Lake Como to Bali, The Most Luxurious Hotel Pools Around the Globe
- Culture'Top Chef' Host Tom Colicchio Takes Us on an Early Tour of The Beekman, and His New Restaurant Fowler & Wells
- CultureWigstock: The Cruise Sails Again, with Lady Bunny at the Helm