The Party Continues in Miami
Francisco Costa debuts his exclusive Calvin Klein Resort collection for The Webster.
What: Calvin Klein unveils a special Resort collection at The Webster, Miami’s fashion hot spot.
When: Friday, December 6th
Where: The Webster Miami
Who: Calvin Klein Creative Director Francisco Costa, artist Ryan McGinley, and Yvonne Force Villareal and Casey Fremont of the Art Production Fund hosted the soiree. While The Webster’s Laure Heriard-Dubreuil could not be there in person, she was certainly there in spirit. “Every piece that is here, you can see her in it,” said Costa as he purveyed the carefully curated racks. “Laure has a fantastic eye. That’s why it works so well.”
Why: An art lover himself, Costa was inspired by the bold color palette in the work of Ellsworth Kelly. The designer worked closely with Dubreuil to redevelop pieces from his Resort 2014 collection in even brighter hues—bright yellows and fiery reds—that will be sold exclusively at The Webster in Miami. “There’s such great energy here, you know,” said Costa, on the whirlwind week of Miami Art Basel. “I haven’t done Basel yet, but I’m excited to see the big show and of course, the museums– you always find something new. It’s incredible how the fair moves the city!”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- People10 Things You Should Know About Bronte Blampied, Justin Bieber's New Girlfriend
- CultureHow a Young Photographer Went From School to Shooting Kylie and Kendall Jenner
- CultureFrom Lake Como to Bali, The Most Luxurious Hotel Pools Around the Globe
- Culture'Top Chef' Host Tom Colicchio Takes Us on an Early Tour of The Beekman, and His New Restaurant Fowler & Wells