Parties » Outerwear Optional
Chandelier Creative celebrated the season with a gaudy ball.
What: For his annual holiday party, Richard Christiansen, the founder of the creative agency Chandelier, feted his staff with an over-the-top saints and sinners bash complete with a gospel choir, a flock of scantily clad angels, psychic confessionals, and sexy nuns serving up platters of White Castle fare. The party was co-hosted by Paddle 8, and guests were encouraged to bid on works the proceeds from which went to the Feed Foundation.
When: Friday, December 13th
Where: The party spread across three floors of the Angel Orensanz Center, and guests were invited to explore both the heavenly rafters of the Gothic synagogue and the hellish basement lounge where sexy devils served up cocktails and champagne. On the main floor, a sexy Santa held court over the proceedings from the comfort of a candy cane throne.
Why: Beefcake Santa doesn’t care if you’ve been naughty or nice.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureDaphne Guinness: Always a Strange Bird, Now With Songs
- FashionThe Montauk Moment: The Best Swimsuits of Summer Are Revealing In All the Right Ways
- BeautyGeneration Athleisure: How 21-Year-Olds Can Stop The Clock, Really
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?