Chandelier Creative celebrated the season with a gaudy ball.
What: For his annual holiday party, Richard Christiansen, the founder of the creative agency Chandelier, feted his staff with an over-the-top saints and sinners bash complete with a gospel choir, a flock of scantily clad angels, psychic confessionals, and sexy nuns serving up platters of White Castle fare. The party was co-hosted by Paddle 8, and guests were encouraged to bid on works the proceeds from which went to the Feed Foundation.
When: Friday, December 13th
Where: The party spread across three floors of the Angel Orensanz Center, and guests were invited to explore both the heavenly rafters of the Gothic synagogue and the hellish basement lounge where sexy devils served up cocktails and champagne. On the main floor, a sexy Santa held court over the proceedings from the comfort of a candy cane throne.
Why: Beefcake Santa doesn’t care if you’ve been naughty or nice.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureOn Kanye West’s “Famous” Video, From the Artist Who Inspired It
- CultureAll the Famous Faces in Kanye West’s “Famous”
- CelebritiesTim Burton’s New Muse Eva Green Swoops Into the Spotlight
- CelebritiesNo Wonder Taylor Swift is Smitten with Tom Hiddleston
- Best DressedKristen Stewart Nails the All-Black Everything Look — Again