Chandelier Creative celebrated the season with a gaudy ball.
What: For his annual holiday party, Richard Christiansen, the founder of the creative agency Chandelier, feted his staff with an over-the-top saints and sinners bash complete with a gospel choir, a flock of scantily clad angels, psychic confessionals, and sexy nuns serving up platters of White Castle fare. The party was co-hosted by Paddle 8, and guests were encouraged to bid on works the proceeds from which went to the Feed Foundation.
When: Friday, December 13th
Where: The party spread across three floors of the Angel Orensanz Center, and guests were invited to explore both the heavenly rafters of the Gothic synagogue and the hellish basement lounge where sexy devils served up cocktails and champagne. On the main floor, a sexy Santa held court over the proceedings from the comfort of a candy cane throne.
Why: Beefcake Santa doesn’t care if you’ve been naughty or nice.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress