Parties » Basel Brunch
It’s recovery time in Miami
What: A brunch hosted by David Webb, the Serpentine Galleries, and W magazine.
Where: Casa Tua Miami, a Mediterranean-style restaurant, hotel, and club.
When: Wednesday, December 4th
Who: W’s Editor in Chief Stefano Tonchi and Deputy Editor Armand Limnander were joined by Hans Ulrich Obrist, Julia Peyton-Jones, Alessandro Sartori, and more of Art Basel Miami Beach’s top party people.
Why: In a week filled with pre-party cocktails, parties, and after parties, who doesn’t need a Northern Italian brunch?Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- People10 Haute Bohemians Who Live Beautifully—And Make It Look Easy
- CultureHow Winnie Harlow Went from America’s Next Top Model to Beyoncé’s “Lemonade”
- BeautyInside the Unofficial Gym of Victoria’s Secret Angels
- BeautyChillax Like Russian Bombshell Irina Shayk
- FashionEdward Enninful on the Best (And Worst) Fashion Moments of the ’90s