Parties » Basel Brunch
It’s recovery time in Miami
What: A brunch hosted by David Webb, the Serpentine Galleries, and W magazine.
Where: Casa Tua Miami, a Mediterranean-style restaurant, hotel, and club.
When: Wednesday, December 4th
Who: W’s Editor in Chief Stefano Tonchi and Deputy Editor Armand Limnander were joined by Hans Ulrich Obrist, Julia Peyton-Jones, Alessandro Sartori, and more of Art Basel Miami Beach’s top party people.
Why: In a week filled with pre-party cocktails, parties, and after parties, who doesn’t need a Northern Italian brunch?Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureMeet Tei Shi, the Indie Darling Adored by Grimes
- BeautyThe Many Faces of the One and Only Kim Chi
- PeopleFrom Caroline Kennedy to Lindsay Lohan, the Best White House Correspondents Dinner Pictures Ever
- FashionMet Gala 2016: All the Red Carpet Looks
- CelebritiesFrom Princess Diana to Kate Moss to Brad and Gwyneth in Love, Dave Benett Captured the ’90s