Parties » Basel Brunch
It’s recovery time in Miami
What: A brunch hosted by David Webb, the Serpentine Galleries, and W magazine.
Where: Casa Tua Miami, a Mediterranean-style restaurant, hotel, and club.
When: Wednesday, December 4th
Who: W’s Editor in Chief Stefano Tonchi and Deputy Editor Armand Limnander were joined by Hans Ulrich Obrist, Julia Peyton-Jones, Alessandro Sartori, and more of Art Basel Miami Beach’s top party people.
Why: In a week filled with pre-party cocktails, parties, and after parties, who doesn’t need a Northern Italian brunch?Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleFrom Caroline Kennedy to Lindsay Lohan, the Best White House Correspondents Dinner Pictures Ever
- Fashion21 Moments That Defined 1990s Fashion
- People10 Haute Bohemians Who Live Beautifully—And Make It Look Easy
- CelebritiesFrom Princess Diana to Kate Moss to Brad and Gwyneth in Love, Dave Benett Captured the ’90s
- FashionEdward Enninful on the Best (And Worst) Fashion Moments of the ’90s