It’s recovery time in Miami
What: A brunch hosted by David Webb, the Serpentine Galleries, and W magazine.
Where: Casa Tua Miami, a Mediterranean-style restaurant, hotel, and club.
When: Wednesday, December 4th
Who: W’s Editor in Chief Stefano Tonchi and Deputy Editor Armand Limnander were joined by Hans Ulrich Obrist, Julia Peyton-Jones, Alessandro Sartori, and more of Art Basel Miami Beach’s top party people.
Why: In a week filled with pre-party cocktails, parties, and after parties, who doesn’t need a Northern Italian brunch?Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionParis Fashion Week's Best Street Style Is All About Dark Layers and Primary Colors
- PartiesColby Jordan's Marriage to Alberto “Tico” Mugrabi Was the Art World Wedding of the Year
- BeautyGwyneth Paltrow's Fitness Guru (and Best Friend) Prefers Working Out with Jennifer Lopez
- CultureExclusive: Solange Knowles in Conversation with Tavi Gevinson About “A Seat at the Table"