Parties » House Beautiful
Amidst Art Basel bashes, Louis Vuitton previewed Charlotte Perriand's forgotten design to a stylish crowd.
What: A dinner hosted by Louis Vuitton Malletier CEO Michael Burke and Design Miami Chairman Craig Robins previewing Charlotte Perriand’s La Maison au bord de l’eau, a perfect construction of the late French architect’s until-now-unrealized 1934 design.
Where: The Raleigh in Miami Beach.
When: December 4th
Who: Delphine Arnault, Michelle Williams, Jean Pigozzi, Pharrell Williams, Elle Macpherson, Cindy Crawford and Perriand’s daughter, Pernette.
Why: A chance to experience the ultimate, modern vacation home—a far cry for the hubbub of the rest of Art Basel Miami Beach‘s flashy night scene.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleWhen It Girls Simi and Haze Khadra Graduate
- BeautyWonder Woman Actress Lynda Carter Is a Sunscreen Advocate, Jazz Singer, and Hillary Clinton Fan
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death