Parties » House Beautiful
Amidst Art Basel bashes, Louis Vuitton previewed Charlotte Perriand's forgotten design to a stylish crowd.
What: A dinner hosted by Louis Vuitton Malletier CEO Michael Burke and Design Miami Chairman Craig Robins previewing Charlotte Perriand’s La Maison au bord de l’eau, a perfect construction of the late French architect’s until-now-unrealized 1934 design.
Where: The Raleigh in Miami Beach.
When: December 4th
Who: Delphine Arnault, Michelle Williams, Jean Pigozzi, Pharrell Williams, Elle Macpherson, Cindy Crawford and Perriand’s daughter, Pernette.
Why: A chance to experience the ultimate, modern vacation home—a far cry for the hubbub of the rest of Art Basel Miami Beach‘s flashy night scene.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleFrom Caroline Kennedy to Lindsay Lohan, the Best White House Correspondents Dinner Pictures Ever
- CultureMeet Tei Shi, the Indie Darling Adored by Grimes
- CelebritiesFrom Princess Diana to Kate Moss to Brad and Gwyneth in Love, Dave Benett Captured the ’90s
- Fashion21 Moments That Defined 1990s Fashion
- BeautyElle MacPherson Has No Guilty Pleasures. Well, Except for Whipped Cream