Parties » Basel Begins With Tracey Emin
Basel Begins With Tracey Emin
The contemporary crowd came out to toast the English artist’s first U.S. solo museum exhibition
What: To kick off Art Basel Miami Beach festivities, Vanity Fair, Lehmann Maupin’s Rachel Lehmann and David Maupin, and White Cube’s Jay Jopling threw an appropriately neon fete to honor British artist Tracey Emin’s exhibition at the Museum of Contemporary Art (MoCA) North Miami.
When: Tuesday, December 3rd
Where: The pool deck of the Soho Beach House in Miami.
Who: Tracey Emin (who recently interviewed George Clooney for W’s December 2013/January 2014 issue) was joined by artist Damien Hirst and his girlfriend Roxie Nafousi, Pharrell Williams, Bruce Weber, Kevin Spacey and Adrian Grenier.
Why: Chilling out poolside is the optimal way to ease into Art Basel madness.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleWhen It Girls Simi and Haze Khadra Graduate
- BeautyWonder Woman Actress Lynda Carter Is a Sunscreen Advocate, Jazz Singer, and Hillary Clinton Fan
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- CelebritiesGet the Complete Riley Keough Experience