Basel Begins With Tracey Emin
The contemporary crowd came out to toast the English artist’s first U.S. solo museum exhibition
What: To kick off Art Basel Miami Beach festivities, Vanity Fair, Lehmann Maupin’s Rachel Lehmann and David Maupin, and White Cube’s Jay Jopling threw an appropriately neon fete to honor British artist Tracey Emin’s exhibition at the Museum of Contemporary Art (MoCA) North Miami.
When: Tuesday, December 3rd
Where: The pool deck of the Soho Beach House in Miami.
Who: Tracey Emin (who recently interviewed George Clooney for W’s December 2013/January 2014 issue) was joined by artist Damien Hirst and his girlfriend Roxie Nafousi, Pharrell Williams, Bruce Weber, Kevin Spacey and Adrian Grenier.
Why: Chilling out poolside is the optimal way to ease into Art Basel madness.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- BeautyLooking Back On American Beauty Gigi Hadid's Beauty Evolution