Basel Begins With Tracey Emin
The contemporary crowd came out to toast the English artist’s first U.S. solo museum exhibition
What: To kick off Art Basel Miami Beach festivities, Vanity Fair, Lehmann Maupin’s Rachel Lehmann and David Maupin, and White Cube’s Jay Jopling threw an appropriately neon fete to honor British artist Tracey Emin’s exhibition at the Museum of Contemporary Art (MoCA) North Miami.
When: Tuesday, December 3rd
Where: The pool deck of the Soho Beach House in Miami.
Who: Tracey Emin (who recently interviewed George Clooney for W’s December 2013/January 2014 issue) was joined by artist Damien Hirst and his girlfriend Roxie Nafousi, Pharrell Williams, Bruce Weber, Kevin Spacey and Adrian Grenier.
Why: Chilling out poolside is the optimal way to ease into Art Basel madness.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleWhy We Asked Hollywood's Best Actors and Actresses to Embrace for Our Best Performances Issue
- PeopleEmma Stone, Natalie Portman, Michelle Williams and More Are the Best Performances of the Year
- FashionPitti Uomo's Street Style Peacocks Are Turning Florence Business Casual
- CultureEmma Stone, Natalie Portman, Amy Adams, and More Oscar Hopefuls Perform "I Will Survive"
- FashionThe Man Who Invented Supermodels Also Took Advantage of Them