Basel Begins With Tracey Emin
The contemporary crowd came out to toast the English artist’s first U.S. solo museum exhibition
What: To kick off Art Basel Miami Beach festivities, Vanity Fair, Lehmann Maupin’s Rachel Lehmann and David Maupin, and White Cube’s Jay Jopling threw an appropriately neon fete to honor British artist Tracey Emin’s exhibition at the Museum of Contemporary Art (MoCA) North Miami.
When: Tuesday, December 3rd
Where: The pool deck of the Soho Beach House in Miami.
Who: Tracey Emin (who recently interviewed George Clooney for W’s December 2013/January 2014 issue) was joined by artist Damien Hirst and his girlfriend Roxie Nafousi, Pharrell Williams, Bruce Weber, Kevin Spacey and Adrian Grenier.
Why: Chilling out poolside is the optimal way to ease into Art Basel madness.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionKitten Heels Are the New It Shoe for Fall
- FashionBella Hadid Is a Lady In Waiting in Haute Couture
- FashionMake Love, Not War: Models Wear Fall 2016's Military Trend
- PartiesColby Jordan's Marriage to Alberto “Tico” Mugrabi Was the Art World Wedding of the Year