W Celebrates the 2014 Golden Globe Awards
See photos from the A-List affair here.
The Golden Globe Awards pre-circuit of ceaseless bashes is under way. Fortunately, those lucky enough to hit W Magazine’s party Thursday night in the penthouse of the Chateau Marmont were in for a few hours of calm amidst the storm. Sure, there were plenty of A-listers in the mix, like Cate Blanchett and Amy Adams, but the scene at the Dom Perignon and Cadillac-sponsored event was decidedly down home. Hosted by W Magazine’s Stefano Tonchi and Lynn Hirschberg and Andre Balazs, the party toasted both the upcoming awards ceremony and the publication’s February Best Performances issue, with photos shot by Juergen Teller splattered artfully across the entryway walls. Guests lounged on sofas near the fire-lit room and heat lamp-warmed terrace, scarfing Umami burgers and cronuts between quaffs of bubbly. After all, they needed the fuel for the days ahead.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress