Parties » W Celebrates the 2014 Golden Globe Awards
W Celebrates the 2014 Golden Globe Awards
See photos from the A-List affair here.
The Golden Globe Awards pre-circuit of ceaseless bashes is under way. Fortunately, those lucky enough to hit W Magazine’s party Thursday night in the penthouse of the Chateau Marmont were in for a few hours of calm amidst the storm. Sure, there were plenty of A-listers in the mix, like Cate Blanchett and Amy Adams, but the scene at the Dom Perignon and Cadillac-sponsored event was decidedly down home. Hosted by W Magazine’s Stefano Tonchi and Lynn Hirschberg and Andre Balazs, the party toasted both the upcoming awards ceremony and the publication’s February Best Performances issue, with photos shot by Juergen Teller splattered artfully across the entryway walls. Guests lounged on sofas near the fire-lit room and heat lamp-warmed terrace, scarfing Umami burgers and cronuts between quaffs of bubbly. After all, they needed the fuel for the days ahead.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- CultureDaphne Guinness: Always a Strange Bird, Now With Songs
- FashionThe Montauk Moment: The Best Swimsuits of Summer Are Revealing In All the Right Ways
- FashionMeet the French Designer Redefining the Travel Wardrobe
- BeautyGeneration Athleisure: How 21-Year-Olds Can Stop The Clock, Really