Parties » It Girls Who Lunch
It Girls Who Lunch
W Magazine celebrated Greta Gerwig, Hailee Steinfeld, and more of the chic stars of tomorrow.
Sure, Golden Globes weekend was a time to celebrate the best performances, risk-taking films and all other products of the Hollywood machine. But while no one will deny the pleasure of watching stars like Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock grace carpet after carpet in a revolving closet’s worth of looks, sometimes it’s nice to have change of scenery. Saturday afternoon, W Magazine did just that when editor-at-large Lynn Hirschberg hosted a luncheon, sponsored by Lancôme and Dom Perignon, celebrating the many “It Girls” who have appeared in the publication’s pages. Chic young things like Diane Kruger, the illustrator-model Langley Fox and the mumblecore-turned-indie darling Greta Gerwig took over A.O.C. Restaurant in West Hollywood where they traded ingénue tales.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleWhen It Girls Simi and Haze Khadra Graduate
- BeautyWonder Woman Actress Lynda Carter Is a Sunscreen Advocate, Jazz Singer, and Hillary Clinton Fan
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death