The fashionable set turned out for a charitable evening.
What: Liz Goldwyn, Karen Elson, and Tonne Goodman hosted an intimate gathering for Vintage Vanguard; reworked pieces from their own wardrobes—made in collaboration with 20 designers including Marc Jacobs, Thakoon and Creatures of the Wind—were auctioned off to benefit the women’s charity, Dress for Success.
When: Monday, January 13
Where: The Jane Ballroom in New York.
Why: Following a DJ set by retro-loving It girl Tennessee Thomas, Elson performed, putting the cherry on top of a delightful Monday night.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionBella Hadid Lives Out the Ultimate Breakup Fantasy On the Runway at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties