Parties » Viva Vintage
The fashionable set turned out for a charitable evening.
What: Liz Goldwyn, Karen Elson, and Tonne Goodman hosted an intimate gathering for Vintage Vanguard; reworked pieces from their own wardrobes—made in collaboration with 20 designers including Marc Jacobs, Thakoon and Creatures of the Wind—were auctioned off to benefit the women’s charity, Dress for Success.
When: Monday, January 13
Where: The Jane Ballroom in New York.
Why: Following a DJ set by retro-loving It girl Tennessee Thomas, Elson performed, putting the cherry on top of a delightful Monday night.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleFrom Caroline Kennedy to Lindsay Lohan, the Best White House Correspondents Dinner Pictures Ever
- People10 Haute Bohemians Who Live Beautifully—And Make It Look Easy
- Fashion21 Moments That Defined 1990s Fashion
- BeautyInside the Unofficial Gym of Victoria’s Secret Angels
- CultureHow Winnie Harlow Went from America’s Next Top Model to Beyoncé’s “Lemonade”