The fashionable set turned out for a charitable evening.
What: Liz Goldwyn, Karen Elson, and Tonne Goodman hosted an intimate gathering for Vintage Vanguard; reworked pieces from their own wardrobes—made in collaboration with 20 designers including Marc Jacobs, Thakoon and Creatures of the Wind—were auctioned off to benefit the women’s charity, Dress for Success.
When: Monday, January 13
Where: The Jane Ballroom in New York.
Why: Following a DJ set by retro-loving It girl Tennessee Thomas, Elson performed, putting the cherry on top of a delightful Monday night.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionKitten Heels Are the New It Shoe for Fall
- FashionLauren Hutton Returns to the Runway Hand in Hand with Gigi Hadid at Bottega Veneta Spring 2017
- PartiesChanel Celebrates Lily-Rose Depp as the Face of N°5 L’EAU
- FashionLondon Fashion Week's Street Style Stars Have an Eye for Details