The fashionable set turned out for a charitable evening.
What: Liz Goldwyn, Karen Elson, and Tonne Goodman hosted an intimate gathering for Vintage Vanguard; reworked pieces from their own wardrobes—made in collaboration with 20 designers including Marc Jacobs, Thakoon and Creatures of the Wind—were auctioned off to benefit the women’s charity, Dress for Success.
When: Monday, January 13
Where: The Jane Ballroom in New York.
Why: Following a DJ set by retro-loving It girl Tennessee Thomas, Elson performed, putting the cherry on top of a delightful Monday night.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleKendall Jenner, Revealed: The 20-Year-Old Model Loves Showing Off Her Body
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes