Parties » Viva Vintage
The fashionable set turned out for a charitable evening.
What: Liz Goldwyn, Karen Elson, and Tonne Goodman hosted an intimate gathering for Vintage Vanguard; reworked pieces from their own wardrobes—made in collaboration with 20 designers including Marc Jacobs, Thakoon and Creatures of the Wind—were auctioned off to benefit the women’s charity, Dress for Success.
When: Monday, January 13
Where: The Jane Ballroom in New York.
Why: Following a DJ set by retro-loving It girl Tennessee Thomas, Elson performed, putting the cherry on top of a delightful Monday night.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesSelena Gomez: Liked by Many
- CelebritiesSelena Gomez: Hotter Than Ever
- CelebritiesInside W - Behind the Scenes of Selena Gomez's W Magazine Cover Shoot
- CelebritiesJaden Smith, Gigi Hadid, and Zoe Kravitz Are the Faces of Spring 2016
- FashionAdriana Lima, Gigi Hadid and Lily Aldridge Are Free Spirits