Parties » Viva Vintage
The fashionable set turned out for a charitable evening.
What: Liz Goldwyn, Karen Elson, and Tonne Goodman hosted an intimate gathering for Vintage Vanguard; reworked pieces from their own wardrobes—made in collaboration with 20 designers including Marc Jacobs, Thakoon and Creatures of the Wind—were auctioned off to benefit the women’s charity, Dress for Success.
When: Monday, January 13
Where: The Jane Ballroom in New York.
Why: Following a DJ set by retro-loving It girl Tennessee Thomas, Elson performed, putting the cherry on top of a delightful Monday night.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureMeet Tei Shi, the Indie Darling Adored by Grimes
- PeopleFrom Caroline Kennedy to Lindsay Lohan, the Best White House Correspondents Dinner Pictures Ever
- BeautyThe Many Faces of the One and Only Kim Chi
- CelebritiesFrom Princess Diana to Kate Moss to Brad and Gwyneth in Love, Dave Benett Captured the ’90s
- Perfect 10Nostalgic for the ’90s? Go Grunge with These 10 Pairs of Boots