The fashionable set turned out for a charitable evening.
What: Liz Goldwyn, Karen Elson, and Tonne Goodman hosted an intimate gathering for Vintage Vanguard; reworked pieces from their own wardrobes—made in collaboration with 20 designers including Marc Jacobs, Thakoon and Creatures of the Wind—were auctioned off to benefit the women’s charity, Dress for Success.
When: Monday, January 13
Where: The Jane Ballroom in New York.
Why: Following a DJ set by retro-loving It girl Tennessee Thomas, Elson performed, putting the cherry on top of a delightful Monday night.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionParis Fashion Week's Best Street Style Is All About Dark Layers and Primary Colors
- PartiesColby Jordan's Marriage to Alberto “Tico” Mugrabi Was the Art World Wedding of the Year
- BeautyA Guide to the Best New Fragrances of Fall
- BeautyGwyneth Paltrow's Fitness Guru (and Best Friend) Prefers Working Out with Jennifer Lopez