The Winter Lunch
Guests attended a Chanel-sponsored event in New York to raise money for cancer research
Where: The cozy, flower-filled Daniel restaurant.
When: Tuesday, January 28th
Who: SMSKCC chairmen Veronica Beard, Lisa Errico, Shabnam Henry, Helena Martinez, Rebekah McCabe, Grace Meigher and Bara Tisch; Associate Committee chairman Shoshanna Gruss; committee members Patricia Lansing, Jennifer Creel, Jamee Gregory, and Emilia Fanjul Pfeifler.
Why: Besides being a beautiful event—who could ever turn down a meal at Daniel punctuated with a Chanel gift bag?—the luncheon also served to raise funds for research targeting sarcomas in children and young adults.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes
- CelebritiesW Magazine Fashion Films - Kendall Jenner, Performance Artist, Channels Icons Like Marina Abramovic and Yoko Ono