The Winter Lunch
Guests attended a Chanel-sponsored event in New York to raise money for cancer research
Where: The cozy, flower-filled Daniel restaurant.
When: Tuesday, January 28th
Who: SMSKCC chairmen Veronica Beard, Lisa Errico, Shabnam Henry, Helena Martinez, Rebekah McCabe, Grace Meigher and Bara Tisch; Associate Committee chairman Shoshanna Gruss; committee members Patricia Lansing, Jennifer Creel, Jamee Gregory, and Emilia Fanjul Pfeifler.
Why: Besides being a beautiful event—who could ever turn down a meal at Daniel punctuated with a Chanel gift bag?—the luncheon also served to raise funds for research targeting sarcomas in children and young adults.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureHow a Young Photographer Went From School to Shooting Kylie and Kendall Jenner
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- People10 Things You Should Know About Bronte Blampied, Justin Bieber's New Girlfriend
- FashionGigi Hadid and Tommy Hilfiger's Carnival Is What Millennial Dreams Are Made Of
- BeautyPut Down the Gloss: Ten Non-Sticky Lip Oils