The Winter Lunch
Guests attended a Chanel-sponsored event in New York to raise money for cancer research
Where: The cozy, flower-filled Daniel restaurant.
When: Tuesday, January 28th
Who: SMSKCC chairmen Veronica Beard, Lisa Errico, Shabnam Henry, Helena Martinez, Rebekah McCabe, Grace Meigher and Bara Tisch; Associate Committee chairman Shoshanna Gruss; committee members Patricia Lansing, Jennifer Creel, Jamee Gregory, and Emilia Fanjul Pfeifler.
Why: Besides being a beautiful event—who could ever turn down a meal at Daniel punctuated with a Chanel gift bag?—the luncheon also served to raise funds for research targeting sarcomas in children and young adults.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesNo Wonder Taylor Swift is Smitten with Tom Hiddleston
- Film & TVAbbey Lee on Neon Demon and Why Modeling Isn’t “Humane”
- CelebritiesGet to Know Tom Hiddleston, Taylor Swift’s New Boyfriend
- Best DressedKristen Stewart Nails the All-Black Everything Look — Again
- PartiesCongrats, Gio! The Wedding of the Season Touches Down in Capri