The Winter Lunch
Guests attended a Chanel-sponsored event in New York to raise money for cancer research
Where: The cozy, flower-filled Daniel restaurant.
When: Tuesday, January 28th
Who: SMSKCC chairmen Veronica Beard, Lisa Errico, Shabnam Henry, Helena Martinez, Rebekah McCabe, Grace Meigher and Bara Tisch; Associate Committee chairman Shoshanna Gruss; committee members Patricia Lansing, Jennifer Creel, Jamee Gregory, and Emilia Fanjul Pfeifler.
Why: Besides being a beautiful event—who could ever turn down a meal at Daniel punctuated with a Chanel gift bag?—the luncheon also served to raise funds for research targeting sarcomas in children and young adults.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionLondon Street Style Stars Aren't Afraid to Let Their Sartorial Freak Flag Fly
- CultureA Look at the Controversial Work of Photographer Ren Hang, Who Died Today at 29
- FashionGucci's Fall 2017 Collection Will Be the Only Good Thing Left After the Apocalypse
- CultureRon Mueck's Giant Sculptures of People Are Mesmerizing, Very Unsettling
- BeautyCalling All Korean Beauty Fans: Your Favorite Masks and Cutting-Edge Products Are Coming to Nordstrom