The Winter Lunch
Guests attended a Chanel-sponsored event in New York to raise money for cancer research
Where: The cozy, flower-filled Daniel restaurant.
When: Tuesday, January 28th
Who: SMSKCC chairmen Veronica Beard, Lisa Errico, Shabnam Henry, Helena Martinez, Rebekah McCabe, Grace Meigher and Bara Tisch; Associate Committee chairman Shoshanna Gruss; committee members Patricia Lansing, Jennifer Creel, Jamee Gregory, and Emilia Fanjul Pfeifler.
Why: Besides being a beautiful event—who could ever turn down a meal at Daniel punctuated with a Chanel gift bag?—the luncheon also served to raise funds for research targeting sarcomas in children and young adults.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress