Stella McCartney Gets Ready for Fall
The designer feted her new collection.
What: Stella McCartney‘s Pre-Fall 2014 presentation.
When: Monday, January 13th
Where: The Harold Pratt House on Park Avenue in New York, where each room held a different surprise. The main ground-floor space had a Candyland theme, with tables of colorful confections, a chocolate fountain and a table of marzipan and cake renditions of McCartney’s signature handbags. Upstairs, one room was all kid’s play with a mini cars and a hopscotch game (in which models gleefully partook); opposite was a double-decker library with live music. “Someone should have a wedding here,” remarked Blythe Danner as she made the rounds with daughter-in-law artist Taryn Simon.
Why: For one, how often do you see models actually having fun in the clothes? The spirit was clearly infectious. Diana Taylor made one of her first post-First Lady of New York public appearances wearing a sparkly frock and fishnet tights.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture, and Robot Kanye Makes an Appearance
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture At Blum & Poe Gallery in Los Angeles
- PeopleMTV VMAs 2016: Beyoncé, Amber Rose, and All the Rest of the Red Carpet Looks
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- FashionAfropunk 2016 Street Style Makes Other Music Festivals Look Lazy