Living the Dream
Alexandre Birman kicked off fashion week with a party at MoMA
What: Alexandre Birman hosted a private viewing of Henri Rousseau’s “The Dream,” a painting which served as the inspiration for the shoe designer’s spring 2014 collection.
When: Thursday, February 6th
Where: The Museum of Modern Art’s fifth floor gallery.
Who: With a bevy of stylish hosts—Ambra Medda, Charlotte Kidd, Laura de Gunzburg, Lily Kwong and Zani Gugelmann—the Fashion Week affair attracted the likes of Monique Péan, Lola Rykiel, Stacy Engman, and more.
Why: The opportunity to take an uninterrupted selfie in front of Picassos, Van Goghs, and more was enticing enough that guests willingly abandoned their glasses of champagne in the lobby.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- PartiesChanel Celebrates Lily-Rose Depp as the Face of N°5 L’EAU
- FashionLondon Fashion Week's Street Style Stars Have an Eye for Details
- PeopleTeyana Taylor Won the Front Row at New York Fashion Week
- FashionBella Hadid Is a Lady In Waiting in Haute Couture