Parties » Living the Dream
Living the Dream
Alexandre Birman kicked off fashion week with a party at MoMA
What: Alexandre Birman hosted a private viewing of Henri Rousseau’s “The Dream,” a painting which served as the inspiration for the shoe designer’s spring 2014 collection.
When: Thursday, February 6th
Where: The Museum of Modern Art’s fifth floor gallery.
Who: With a bevy of stylish hosts—Ambra Medda, Charlotte Kidd, Laura de Gunzburg, Lily Kwong and Zani Gugelmann—the Fashion Week affair attracted the likes of Monique Péan, Lola Rykiel, Stacy Engman, and more.
Why: The opportunity to take an uninterrupted selfie in front of Picassos, Van Goghs, and more was enticing enough that guests willingly abandoned their glasses of champagne in the lobby.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleWhen It Girls Simi and Haze Khadra Graduate
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- BeautyWonder Woman Actress Lynda Carter Is a Sunscreen Advocate, Jazz Singer, and Hillary Clinton Fan
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death