Living the Dream
Alexandre Birman kicked off fashion week with a party at MoMA
What: Alexandre Birman hosted a private viewing of Henri Rousseau’s “The Dream,” a painting which served as the inspiration for the shoe designer’s spring 2014 collection.
When: Thursday, February 6th
Where: The Museum of Modern Art’s fifth floor gallery.
Who: With a bevy of stylish hosts—Ambra Medda, Charlotte Kidd, Laura de Gunzburg, Lily Kwong and Zani Gugelmann—the Fashion Week affair attracted the likes of Monique Péan, Lola Rykiel, Stacy Engman, and more.
Why: The opportunity to take an uninterrupted selfie in front of Picassos, Van Goghs, and more was enticing enough that guests willingly abandoned their glasses of champagne in the lobby.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- People10 Things You Should Know About Bronte Blampied, Justin Bieber's New Girlfriend
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- CultureHow a Young Photographer Went From School to Shooting Kylie and Kendall Jenner
- CultureFrom Lake Como to Bali, The Most Luxurious Hotel Pools Around the Globe
- FashionGigi Hadid and Tommy Hilfiger's Carnival Is What Millennial Dreams Are Made Of