Parties » Living the Dream
Living the Dream
Alexandre Birman kicked off fashion week with a party at MoMA
What: Alexandre Birman hosted a private viewing of Henri Rousseau’s “The Dream,” a painting which served as the inspiration for the shoe designer’s spring 2014 collection.
When: Thursday, February 6th
Where: The Museum of Modern Art’s fifth floor gallery.
Who: With a bevy of stylish hosts—Ambra Medda, Charlotte Kidd, Laura de Gunzburg, Lily Kwong and Zani Gugelmann—the Fashion Week affair attracted the likes of Monique Péan, Lola Rykiel, Stacy Engman, and more.
Why: The opportunity to take an uninterrupted selfie in front of Picassos, Van Goghs, and more was enticing enough that guests willingly abandoned their glasses of champagne in the lobby.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleFrom Caroline Kennedy to Lindsay Lohan, the Best White House Correspondents Dinner Pictures Ever
- CultureMeet Tei Shi, the Indie Darling Adored by Grimes
- CelebritiesFrom Princess Diana to Kate Moss to Brad and Gwyneth in Love, Dave Benett Captured the ’90s
- Fashion21 Moments That Defined 1990s Fashion
- BeautyElle MacPherson Has No Guilty Pleasures. Well, Except for Whipped Cream