Living the Dream
Alexandre Birman kicked off fashion week with a party at MoMA
What: Alexandre Birman hosted a private viewing of Henri Rousseau’s “The Dream,” a painting which served as the inspiration for the shoe designer’s spring 2014 collection.
When: Thursday, February 6th
Where: The Museum of Modern Art’s fifth floor gallery.
Who: With a bevy of stylish hosts—Ambra Medda, Charlotte Kidd, Laura de Gunzburg, Lily Kwong and Zani Gugelmann—the Fashion Week affair attracted the likes of Monique Péan, Lola Rykiel, Stacy Engman, and more.
Why: The opportunity to take an uninterrupted selfie in front of Picassos, Van Goghs, and more was enticing enough that guests willingly abandoned their glasses of champagne in the lobby.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes
- CelebritiesW Magazine Fashion Films - Kendall Jenner, Performance Artist, Channels Icons Like Marina Abramovic and Yoko Ono