New York Fashion Week begins with the Italian brand’s stateside debut
What: Antoine Arnault toasted the opening of the Italian menswear brand Berluti’s first U.S. flagship with cocktails.
When: Thursday, February 6th. The first night of New York Fashion Week.
Where: Berluti’s New York Flagship on Madison Avenue.
Why: With all the chaos surrounding womenswear lines, a sumptuous new menswear boutique is the perfect place to catch your breath.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionKitten Heels Are the New It Shoe for Fall
- PartiesChanel Celebrates Lily-Rose Depp as the Face of N°5 L’EAU
- FashionLauren Hutton Returns to the Runway Hand in Hand with Gigi Hadid at Bottega Veneta Spring 2017
- FashionLondon Fashion Week's Street Style Stars Have an Eye for Details