New York Fashion Week begins with the Italian brand’s stateside debut
What: Antoine Arnault toasted the opening of the Italian menswear brand Berluti’s first U.S. flagship with cocktails.
When: Thursday, February 6th. The first night of New York Fashion Week.
Where: Berluti’s New York Flagship on Madison Avenue.
Why: With all the chaos surrounding womenswear lines, a sumptuous new menswear boutique is the perfect place to catch your breath.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress