New York Fashion Week begins with the Italian brand’s stateside debut
What: Antoine Arnault toasted the opening of the Italian menswear brand Berluti’s first U.S. flagship with cocktails.
When: Thursday, February 6th. The first night of New York Fashion Week.
Where: Berluti’s New York Flagship on Madison Avenue.
Why: With all the chaos surrounding womenswear lines, a sumptuous new menswear boutique is the perfect place to catch your breath.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- PeopleKendall Jenner, Revealed: The 20-Year-Old Model Loves Showing Off Her Body
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes