New York Fashion Week begins with the Italian brand’s stateside debut
What: Antoine Arnault toasted the opening of the Italian menswear brand Berluti’s first U.S. flagship with cocktails.
When: Thursday, February 6th. The first night of New York Fashion Week.
Where: Berluti’s New York Flagship on Madison Avenue.
Why: With all the chaos surrounding womenswear lines, a sumptuous new menswear boutique is the perfect place to catch your breath.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- Film & TVAbbey Lee on Neon Demon and Why Modeling Isn’t “Humane”
- CelebritiesNo Wonder Taylor Swift is Smitten with Tom Hiddleston
- CelebritiesGet to Know Tom Hiddleston, Taylor Swift’s New Boyfriend
- Best DressedKristen Stewart Nails the All-Black Everything Look — Again
- PartiesCongrats, Gio! The Wedding of the Season Touches Down in Capri