Target celebrated its new collaboration with a stylish party
What: Target, Net-a-Porter, Peter Pilotto, and Christopher De Vos hosted a private shopping event and presentation during New York Fashion Week.
When: Thursday, February 6th
Where: Gotham Hall’s sprawling Grand Ballroom in New York.
Who: It girls including Diane Kruger, Taylor Schilling, Alexa Chung, and Dree Hemingway donned Pilotto’s brand-new printed pieces head to toe—much to the dismay of the hungry crowd that waited not so patiently in line to get their hands on them.
Why: With strobe light-cast models and an oyster buffet, guests had no shortage of Insta-inspo.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- BeautyLooking Back On American Beauty Gigi Hadid's Beauty Evolution