Target celebrated its new collaboration with a stylish party
What: Target, Net-a-Porter, Peter Pilotto, and Christopher De Vos hosted a private shopping event and presentation during New York Fashion Week.
When: Thursday, February 6th
Where: Gotham Hall’s sprawling Grand Ballroom in New York.
Who: It girls including Diane Kruger, Taylor Schilling, Alexa Chung, and Dree Hemingway donned Pilotto’s brand-new printed pieces head to toe—much to the dismay of the hungry crowd that waited not so patiently in line to get their hands on them.
Why: With strobe light-cast models and an oyster buffet, guests had no shortage of Insta-inspo.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress