Target celebrated its new collaboration with a stylish party
What: Target, Net-a-Porter, Peter Pilotto, and Christopher De Vos hosted a private shopping event and presentation during New York Fashion Week.
When: Thursday, February 6th
Where: Gotham Hall’s sprawling Grand Ballroom in New York.
Who: It girls including Diane Kruger, Taylor Schilling, Alexa Chung, and Dree Hemingway donned Pilotto’s brand-new printed pieces head to toe—much to the dismay of the hungry crowd that waited not so patiently in line to get their hands on them.
Why: With strobe light-cast models and an oyster buffet, guests had no shortage of Insta-inspo.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- People10 Things You Should Know About Bronte Blampied, Justin Bieber's New Girlfriend
- CultureFrom Lake Como to Bali, The Most Luxurious Hotel Pools Around the Globe
- CultureHow a Young Photographer Went From School to Shooting Kylie and Kendall Jenner
- Culture'Top Chef' Host Tom Colicchio Takes Us on an Early Tour of The Beekman, and His New Restaurant Fowler & Wells