Target celebrated its new collaboration with a stylish party
What: Target, Net-a-Porter, Peter Pilotto, and Christopher De Vos hosted a private shopping event and presentation during New York Fashion Week.
When: Thursday, February 6th
Where: Gotham Hall’s sprawling Grand Ballroom in New York.
Who: It girls including Diane Kruger, Taylor Schilling, Alexa Chung, and Dree Hemingway donned Pilotto’s brand-new printed pieces head to toe—much to the dismay of the hungry crowd that waited not so patiently in line to get their hands on them.
Why: With strobe light-cast models and an oyster buffet, guests had no shortage of Insta-inspo.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureOn Kanye West’s “Famous” Video, From the Artist Who Inspired It
- CultureAll the Famous Faces in Kanye West’s “Famous”
- CelebritiesTim Burton’s New Muse Eva Green Swoops Into the Spotlight
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Kit Harington Auditioned for "Game of Thrones" With a Black Eye
- CelebritiesEva Green, W’s August 2016 Cover Star, Is Not Afraid of the Dark