Target celebrated its new collaboration with a stylish party
What: Target, Net-a-Porter, Peter Pilotto, and Christopher De Vos hosted a private shopping event and presentation during New York Fashion Week.
When: Thursday, February 6th
Where: Gotham Hall’s sprawling Grand Ballroom in New York.
Who: It girls including Diane Kruger, Taylor Schilling, Alexa Chung, and Dree Hemingway donned Pilotto’s brand-new printed pieces head to toe—much to the dismay of the hungry crowd that waited not so patiently in line to get their hands on them.
Why: With strobe light-cast models and an oyster buffet, guests had no shortage of Insta-inspo.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- PartiesChanel Celebrates Lily-Rose Depp as the Face of N°5 L’EAU
- FashionKitten Heels Are the New It Shoe for Fall
- FashionLauren Hutton Returns to the Runway Hand in Hand with Gigi Hadid at Bottega Veneta Spring 2017
- FashionLondon Fashion Week's Street Style Stars Have an Eye for Details