Parties » Turtle Love
The marine conservation charity’s second annual ball lured a New York crowd out of their shells.
What: For the second annual Turtle Ball, hosts Eric Goode, David Blaine, Julian Sands, and Christy Turlington presided over a night of performances and a dinner honoring Fisher Stevens for his preservation efforts.
Where: The Ballroom at the Bowery Hotel.
When: Sunday, February 23, 2014
Why: Sure, the fashion flock are away, but there are still plenty of New Yorkers willing to show up for a good cause.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- People10 Haute Bohemians Who Live Beautifully—And Make It Look Easy
- CultureHow Winnie Harlow Went from America’s Next Top Model to Beyoncé’s “Lemonade”
- BeautyInside the Unofficial Gym of Victoria’s Secret Angels
- Fashion21 Moments That Defined 1990s Fashion
- FashionEdward Enninful on the Best (And Worst) Fashion Moments of the ’90s