The marine conservation charity’s second annual ball lured a New York crowd out of their shells.
What: For the second annual Turtle Ball, hosts Eric Goode, David Blaine, Julian Sands, and Christy Turlington presided over a night of performances and a dinner honoring Fisher Stevens for his preservation efforts.
Where: The Ballroom at the Bowery Hotel.
When: Sunday, February 23, 2014
Why: Sure, the fashion flock are away, but there are still plenty of New Yorkers willing to show up for a good cause.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionKitten Heels Are the New It Shoe for Fall
- PartiesColby Jordan's Marriage to Alberto “Tico” Mugrabi Was the Art World Wedding of the Year
- FashionBella Hadid Is a Lady In Waiting in Haute Couture
- FashionMake Love, Not War: Models Wear Fall 2016's Military Trend