The marine conservation charity’s second annual ball lured a New York crowd out of their shells.
What: For the second annual Turtle Ball, hosts Eric Goode, David Blaine, Julian Sands, and Christy Turlington presided over a night of performances and a dinner honoring Fisher Stevens for his preservation efforts.
Where: The Ballroom at the Bowery Hotel.
When: Sunday, February 23, 2014
Why: Sure, the fashion flock are away, but there are still plenty of New Yorkers willing to show up for a good cause.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleIt's Time to Take Lil Dicky, Hip Hop's Goofball, Seriously
- PeoplePeter Dundas on Making Ciara’s One-of-a-Kind Wedding Dress
- FashionNew York Fashion Week: Men's Spring 2017 Street Style Takes Over Manhattan
- FashionNot Another Skinny Male Model
- CultureSeeking Gold Once More—Defending Olympic Champion Gabby Douglas Stages a Comeback at 20