The It girl celebrates her second collection of vegan footwear.
What: In honor of Arden Wohl’s fall capsule collection for vegan shoe-line, Cri De Coeur, Stella Schnabel and Derek Blasberg hosted an intimate bash, featuring performances by both Eleanor Friedberger and Ariel Pink.
When: Monday, March 17th.
Where: Hecho En Dumbo in New York.
Why: Encased in small terrariums dotted around the room, the Cri de Coeur collection appeared to be growing. “Many of the cork heels have leaves and flowers carved into them in a way that evokes this kind Ophelia-vibe. With this collection, we want people to almost feel like they’ve stepped into a Tennyson poem,” explains Wohl, who appeared like an exotic bud, herself, in a blue Zac Posen cocktail dress surrounded by a colorful crowd.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesNo Wonder Taylor Swift is Smitten with Tom Hiddleston
- Film & TVAbbey Lee on Neon Demon and Why Modeling Isn’t “Humane”
- CelebritiesGet to Know Tom Hiddleston, Taylor Swift’s New Boyfriend
- FashionThe Story Behind Rihanna’s Sparkly “This Is What You Came For” Jumpsuit
- Best DressedKristen Stewart Nails the All-Black Everything Look — Again