The It girl celebrates her second collection of vegan footwear.
What: In honor of Arden Wohl’s fall capsule collection for vegan shoe-line, Cri De Coeur, Stella Schnabel and Derek Blasberg hosted an intimate bash, featuring performances by both Eleanor Friedberger and Ariel Pink.
When: Monday, March 17th.
Where: Hecho En Dumbo in New York.
Why: Encased in small terrariums dotted around the room, the Cri de Coeur collection appeared to be growing. “Many of the cork heels have leaves and flowers carved into them in a way that evokes this kind Ophelia-vibe. With this collection, we want people to almost feel like they’ve stepped into a Tennyson poem,” explains Wohl, who appeared like an exotic bud, herself, in a blue Zac Posen cocktail dress surrounded by a colorful crowd.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionKitten Heels Are the New It Shoe for Fall
- FashionLauren Hutton Returns to the Runway Hand in Hand with Gigi Hadid at Bottega Veneta Spring 2017
- PartiesChanel Celebrates Lily-Rose Depp as the Face of N°5 L’EAU
- FashionLondon Fashion Week's Street Style Stars Have an Eye for Details