The It girl celebrates her second collection of vegan footwear.
What: In honor of Arden Wohl’s fall capsule collection for vegan shoe-line, Cri De Coeur, Stella Schnabel and Derek Blasberg hosted an intimate bash, featuring performances by both Eleanor Friedberger and Ariel Pink.
When: Monday, March 17th.
Where: Hecho En Dumbo in New York.
Why: Encased in small terrariums dotted around the room, the Cri de Coeur collection appeared to be growing. “Many of the cork heels have leaves and flowers carved into them in a way that evokes this kind Ophelia-vibe. With this collection, we want people to almost feel like they’ve stepped into a Tennyson poem,” explains Wohl, who appeared like an exotic bud, herself, in a blue Zac Posen cocktail dress surrounded by a colorful crowd.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture, and Robot Kanye Makes an Appearance
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture At Blum & Poe Gallery in Los Angeles
- PeopleMTV VMAs 2016: Beyoncé, Amber Rose, and All the Rest of the Red Carpet Looks
- FashionAfropunk 2016 Street Style Makes Other Music Festivals Look Lazy
- CultureEverything You Need to Know About Teyana Taylor, the Dancer in Kanye West's "Fade" Video