Parties » Bulgari Steps Things Up For Its 130th Anniversary
Bulgari Steps Things Up For Its 130th Anniversary
With big jewels, a big party, and a big donation to the City of Rome.
Anniversaries are a dime a dozen in the fashion industry. But how many brands can boast of more than a century in the business? Bulgari for one, and so it’s little surprise that the luxury jewelry house rang in its 130th year with a splashy event in Rome that was as much a celebration of the Italian capital as it was the sparkling bijoux for which the brand is known. For starters, Bulgari donated 1.5 million Euros to the City of Rome to help restore the Spanish Steps. Next, came a cocktail at the new Bulgari store on Via dei Condotti, where pieces specially created for the occasion, including a 60-carat diamond necklace with a 12.16-carat drop, dubbed the Ultimate Temptation were on display. Afterward, guests like Bulgari ambassador Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, Taiwanese actress and model Shu Qi, Adrien Brody and Italian actress Lara Morante made their way to an elegant dinner near the Spanish Steps. Federico Fellini could hardly have choreographed a more glamorous affair.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleWhen It Girls Simi and Haze Khadra Graduate
- BeautyWonder Woman Actress Lynda Carter Is a Sunscreen Advocate, Jazz Singer, and Hillary Clinton Fan
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- CelebritiesGet the Complete Riley Keough Experience