Parties » Bulgari Steps Things Up For Its 130th Anniversary
Bulgari Steps Things Up For Its 130th Anniversary
With big jewels, a big party, and a big donation to the City of Rome.
Anniversaries are a dime a dozen in the fashion industry. But how many brands can boast of more than a century in the business? Bulgari for one, and so it’s little surprise that the luxury jewelry house rang in its 130th year with a splashy event in Rome that was as much a celebration of the Italian capital as it was the sparkling bijoux for which the brand is known. For starters, Bulgari donated 1.5 million Euros to the City of Rome to help restore the Spanish Steps. Next, came a cocktail at the new Bulgari store on Via dei Condotti, where pieces specially created for the occasion, including a 60-carat diamond necklace with a 12.16-carat drop, dubbed the Ultimate Temptation were on display. Afterward, guests like Bulgari ambassador Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, Taiwanese actress and model Shu Qi, Adrien Brody and Italian actress Lara Morante made their way to an elegant dinner near the Spanish Steps. Federico Fellini could hardly have choreographed a more glamorous affair.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- FashionFrench Girl Style: Inès de la Fressange’s Guide to All Things Chic
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"
- PartiesKendall and Kylie Jenner Threw a TriBeCa Loft Party
- FashionWhy Hedi Slimane Matters