Carolina Herrera Teams Up with Project Paz
The designer celebrated a new collaboration with a chic cocktail party
What: Cocktails celebrating a collaboration between CH Carolina Herrera and Project Paz, a non-profit that helps underprivileged children in Juarez, Mexico. A limited-edition leather bracelet—100% of profits go to the charity—was unveiled and for sale.
Where: The CH Carolina Herrera store on Madison Avenue, where the dark wood walls stacked with bags and jewelry could barely contain the 125 plus guests.
When: Tuesday, March 18th
Who: Hosts, including Sofia Sanchez Barrenechea and Eugenia Gonzalez; DJ Chelsea Leyland (who took care of the evening’s soundtrack); fashion blogger Danielle Bernstein; jewelry designers Lisa Salzer and Sara Beltran, and of course, Carolina Herrera.
Why: Charity and champagne have always mixed well, but this party had the added bonus of a very in-demand bracelet. The navy leather wrap-around number was so popular—only 60 were available at $50 a pop—that Mrs. Herrera had to call on her way to the event to make sure they reserved two for her.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionKitten Heels Are the New It Shoe for Fall
- PartiesColby Jordan's Marriage to Alberto “Tico” Mugrabi Was the Art World Wedding of the Year
- FashionBella Hadid Is a Lady In Waiting in Haute Couture
- FashionMake Love, Not War: Models Wear Fall 2016's Military Trend