Read All About It
Fans of Dries Van Noten gathered for a busy book-signing
When: Wednesday, March 26th
Where: The Barneys Flagship Store on New York’s Upper East Side.
Who: The man of the hour was surrounded by fashion friends old and new—Fern Mallis, Simon Doonan, Rosie Assoulin, and Leandra Medine—as well as a bevy of super fans decked out in wide-legged cropped pants, chunky heels, and those stripes.
Why: Barneys transformed its windows and fourth floor into a mini Dries museum. With iconic pieces from the designer’s archives and short films by Andrew Zuckerman on display, the A-list had plenty of entertainment while waiting on the seemingly never-ending line.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- BeautyFrom the '70s to Today: The Evolution of Stevie Nicks' Incredible Rock 'n' Roll Hair
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties