Read All About It
Fans of Dries Van Noten gathered for a busy book-signing
When: Wednesday, March 26th
Where: The Barneys Flagship Store on New York’s Upper East Side.
Who: The man of the hour was surrounded by fashion friends old and new—Fern Mallis, Simon Doonan, Rosie Assoulin, and Leandra Medine—as well as a bevy of super fans decked out in wide-legged cropped pants, chunky heels, and those stripes.
Why: Barneys transformed its windows and fourth floor into a mini Dries museum. With iconic pieces from the designer’s archives and short films by Andrew Zuckerman on display, the A-list had plenty of entertainment while waiting on the seemingly never-ending line.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture, and Robot Kanye Makes an Appearance
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture At Blum & Poe Gallery in Los Angeles
- PeopleMTV VMAs 2016: Beyoncé, Amber Rose, and All the Rest of the Red Carpet Looks
- FashionAfropunk 2016 Street Style Makes Other Music Festivals Look Lazy
- CultureEverything You Need to Know About Teyana Taylor, the Dancer in Kanye West's "Fade" Video