Read All About It
Fans of Dries Van Noten gathered for a busy book-signing
When: Wednesday, March 26th
Where: The Barneys Flagship Store on New York’s Upper East Side.
Who: The man of the hour was surrounded by fashion friends old and new—Fern Mallis, Simon Doonan, Rosie Assoulin, and Leandra Medine—as well as a bevy of super fans decked out in wide-legged cropped pants, chunky heels, and those stripes.
Why: Barneys transformed its windows and fourth floor into a mini Dries museum. With iconic pieces from the designer’s archives and short films by Andrew Zuckerman on display, the A-list had plenty of entertainment while waiting on the seemingly never-ending line.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- PartiesColby Jordan's Marriage to Alberto “Tico” Mugrabi Was the Art World Wedding of the Year
- FashionKitten Heels Are the New It Shoe for Fall
- FashionBella Hadid Is a Lady In Waiting in Haute Couture
- FashionMake Love, Not War: Models Wear Fall 2016's Military Trend