Read All About It
Fans of Dries Van Noten gathered for a busy book-signing
When: Wednesday, March 26th
Where: The Barneys Flagship Store on New York’s Upper East Side.
Who: The man of the hour was surrounded by fashion friends old and new—Fern Mallis, Simon Doonan, Rosie Assoulin, and Leandra Medine—as well as a bevy of super fans decked out in wide-legged cropped pants, chunky heels, and those stripes.
Why: Barneys transformed its windows and fourth floor into a mini Dries museum. With iconic pieces from the designer’s archives and short films by Andrew Zuckerman on display, the A-list had plenty of entertainment while waiting on the seemingly never-ending line.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- FashionFor Victoria's Secret Angel Jasmine Tookes, the $3 Million Fantasy Bra Was "A Little Bit Too Comfortable"