Actresses Felicity Jones and Amy Ryan toasted the premiere of their latest film.
What: The New York premiere of Drake Doremus’s newest film, Breathe In at the Sunshine Landmark theater, followed by an A-list after party.
When: Tuesday, March 18
Where: The rooftop of Hotel Chantelle in New York.
Why: Decked out in Forevermark Diamonds, Ryan and Jones (in Erdem) sparkled under the venue’s glass ceiling.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture, and Robot Kanye Makes an Appearance
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture At Blum & Poe Gallery in Los Angeles
- PeopleMTV VMAs 2016: Beyoncé, Amber Rose, and All the Rest of the Red Carpet Looks
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- PeopleSofia Richie, Justin Bieber's Rumored Girlfriend, Loves Monchromatic Outfits and Bold Braids