Actresses Felicity Jones and Amy Ryan toasted the premiere of their latest film.
What: The New York premiere of Drake Doremus’s newest film, Breathe In at the Sunshine Landmark theater, followed by an A-list after party.
When: Tuesday, March 18
Where: The rooftop of Hotel Chantelle in New York.
Why: Decked out in Forevermark Diamonds, Ryan and Jones (in Erdem) sparkled under the venue’s glass ceiling.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesNo Wonder Taylor Swift is Smitten with Tom Hiddleston
- Film & TVAbbey Lee on Neon Demon and Why Modeling Isn’t “Humane”
- CelebritiesGet to Know Tom Hiddleston, Taylor Swift’s New Boyfriend
- FashionThe Story Behind Rihanna’s Sparkly “This Is What You Came For” Jumpsuit
- Best DressedKristen Stewart Nails the All-Black Everything Look — Again