Actresses Felicity Jones and Amy Ryan toasted the premiere of their latest film.
What: The New York premiere of Drake Doremus’s newest film, Breathe In at the Sunshine Landmark theater, followed by an A-list after party.
When: Tuesday, March 18
Where: The rooftop of Hotel Chantelle in New York.
Why: Decked out in Forevermark Diamonds, Ryan and Jones (in Erdem) sparkled under the venue’s glass ceiling.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionHappy Birthday, Hillary! A Tribute to Hillary Clinton's Style Evolution, from Skirt Suit to Pantsuit
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups